Working in the fitness industry is both rewarding and fun! All of our team members receive a complimentary membership during his/her employment so that we all live a healthy way of life.
PART TIME CAFE’ TEAM MEMBER
We are currently seeking a part-time Cafe’ team member.
- Part time team member to work in Cadence Café making food and beverage menu items for our members and guests.
- Previous experience as a Barista and/or smoothie maker preferred but not required
- Previous cash handling skills a plus.
- Complimentary fitness membership included with employment
- To apply, please stop by our front desk and fill out an application or email email@example.com
SUMMER AQUATICS DIRECTOR
We are currently seeking a full time Aquatics Director to run our Aquatics programs beginning in May and continuing through August 2017.
FAC operates 2 swimming pools, a lap pool and family pool.
- Current Swim Lesson certification
- Prior Swim Team Coaching experience
- Schedule, train and lead Lifeguard team
- Schedule, lead and conduct swim lessons
- Conduct weekly in-service lifeguard training
- Must be comfortable working with computers and Microsoft Office
- Be familiar with basic operation of pool equipment
- Must be a proficient swimmer
- Team Swim lessons
- Schedule staff to teach lessons
- Schedule, manage and train lifeguards
- Lead Swim Team, hire and train swim team coaches
- Represent FAC’s Shark’s swim team with local NW Arkansas Aquatics Directors when scheduling and facilitating swim meets
- Schedule use of swimming pool
All interested applicants should send their resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are now interviewing for summer 2017 Lifeguards. Lifeguards must have a current Lifeguard certification from the American Red Cross.
All interested applicants should fill out an application at FAC or send a resume to email@example.com.
Must be able to pass background screen. FT and PR positions available.
SUMMER CAMP COUNSELORS
We are now interviewing for energetic Summer Camp Counselors for the 2017 Summer Season!
Training begins May 26, 2017 and the season ends August 12, 2017
Staff shifts will vary, and will be scheduled between 7:30 AM and 6:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
This is a fun, fast paced, action packed, stressful job, that will take you and your team to some of the most fun NW Arkansas attractions.
- Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate.
- All Summer Camp staff must be able to work Full-Time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday for the entire summer season.
- All applicants must be able to pass a background screen.
- Prior experience with children preferred.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Must be a proficient swimmer.
- A passion for kids, enthusiasm and patience is a must.
- Please do not apply if you are planning a vacation during the dates listed above or if you are attending college (other than on-line or evening classes) during the summer.
- Each summer camp counselor will be paired with a co-counselor and will be responsible for a group of 20 – 30 children
- Counselors will participate and lead games, sports, art, fitness, boating, fishing, swimming, cooking and more
- Attention to detail is critical – you will be taking children off FAC property twice per week to many NW Arkansas attractions
- Each staff member will work in a constantly changing fast paced environment
- We will provide CPR, First Aid and AED certification and each counselor will be responsible for provide first aid throughout camp
All interested applicants should send their resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A passion for fitness and results!
- High school diploma
- Enthusiasm is a must; we will teach the skills needed to succeed.
- Sales experience, communication and a strong focus on the customer/client.
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a professional, tactful manner
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Basic computer skills.
- Understands the opportunities of the business: every phone call, prospects walking through the door, in and out of the club.
- Generates sales by:
- Conducting club tours
- Answering telephone inquiries
- Provide current and accurate pricing and promotional details
- Strives to continuously improve the member experience and retention rates.
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills.
- Assists each member with questions and various changes to membership.
- Maintains information on club history, background, philosophy, facilities and staff.
- Has a thorough knowledge of, adheres to, and enforces Company policies and procedures as they pertain to gym operations.
Apply in person at Fayetteville Athletic Club 2920 E. Zion Rd Fayetteville, AR 72703
No phone calls or emails please.
FAC Personal Trainers provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize the member’s health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service.
FAC Personal Trainers have the following responsibilities:
- Build client base through conducting fitness assessments and demonstrating the value of personal training, including safe and proper exercise techniques
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-up, and re-assessments to show progress
- Provide hospitality to all members
- Personal training experience
- Desire to transform lives through educating members on health and wellness topics
- Understand principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Possess or be willing to learn sales skills
- Ability to self-promote and network
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Adjust and operate fitness equipment
- Must be able to work early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Approved Personal Training Certification required
- CPR/AED certification required
Please send resumes and references to email@example.com. No phone calls.
We are currently seeking part time morning and afternoon team members to work in our Housekeeping department. All part time and full time positions include a complimentary fitness membership to FAC.
Child Care Staff
FAC’s children’s programs are very unique for a fitness center. Our 16,000 square foot Kids FACtory has an indoor climbing gym, a full basketball court with built in soccer goals, a playground, nursery, toddler zone, X-Box Kinect Room, Art room and two classrooms for licensed DHS programs. We are currently seeking part time team members for evenings and weekends to work in child care, supervising children while their parents are working out. If interested please fill out an application at the FAC front desk or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Complimentary fitness membership included.We are currently seeking a staff members for the following:
Weekdays and weekends. Part time hours available.
Licensed Massage Therapist
The Retreat Day Spa at Fayetteville Athletic Club is looking to hire a licensed massage therapist for either a full-time or part time position. Hours to include early evenings and Saturdays. Therapists are paid commission plus tips. Experience in deep tissue/sports massage, maternity massage, and being in a spa environment is preferred but not mandatory. Must be willing to work as a team member, manage time well, and be friendly and professional with clients! Email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com or bring your resume’ to the spa.
Pilates Personal Trainer
The Pilates Center at FAC is looking to hire a certified Pilates Reformer Trainer for either a full-time or part time position. Email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Fitness Instructors
We are currently seeking certified group fitness instructors for various classes. Please email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.
Our address is: 2920 East Zion Road, Fayetteville, AR 72703
If you do not have a resume and cover letter, you may click on the job application link below, fill it out and bring it to the front desk at the club.