All of our team members receive a complimentary membership during employment.
Get your FREE 3-day pass
CHILD CARE staff
Fayetteville Athletic Club is looking for part time enthusiastic Child Care staff members .
Most shifts are 4 -5 hours and are within the following operating hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 2:30 – 8:00 PM
- Friday 3:30 – 6:30 PM
- Sunday 1:00 – 5:00 PM
Duties include playing games with children ages 3-11 years old.
It also may include working in the nursery including taking care of babies.
Complimentary CPR, First Aid and AED training certification provided for all staff.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to stop by the front desk and complete a job application.
All employees receive a complimentary membership to FAC.
FAC Personal Trainers provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize the member’s health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service.
FAC Personal Trainers have the following responsibilities:
- Build client base through conducting fitness assessments and demonstrating the value of personal training, including safe and proper exercise techniques
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-up, and re-assessments to show progress
- Provide hospitality to all members
- Personal training experience
- Desire to transform lives through educating members on health and wellness topics
- Understand principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Possess or be willing to learn sales skills
- Ability to self-promote and network
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Adjust and operate fitness equipment
- Must be able to work early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Approved Personal Training Certification required
- CPR/AED certification required
Please send resumes and references to email@example.com. No phone calls.
The Retreat Day Spa at Fayetteville Athletic Club is looking to hire a licensed massage therapist for either a full-time or part time position. Hours to include early evenings and Saturdays. Therapists are paid commission plus tips. Experience in deep tissue/sports massage, maternity massage, and being in a spa environment is preferred but not mandatory. Must be willing to work as a team member, manage time well, and be friendly and professional with clients! Email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring your resume’ to the spa.
Pilates Personal Trainer
The Pilates Center at FAC is looking to hire a certified Pilates Reformer Trainer for either a full-time or part time position. Email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.
Group Fitness Instructors
We are currently seeking certified group fitness instructors for various classes. Please email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not have a resume and cover letter, you may click on the job application link below, fill it out and bring it to the front desk at the club.
Please fill out the following form and we'll reach out to you as soon as we can. We look forward to helping you achieve your fitness goals.