All of our team members receive a complimentary membership during employment.
Get your FREE 3-day pass
Fayetteville Athletic Club is looking to fill a male custodian position. 30-40hours
Looking for a dependable, reliable, fast paced, and hard-working individual that can work in a large facility.
Monday through Thursday 4PM-11:30PM, Sunday 10AM-7PM
Duties include laundry, special cleaning projects, and general facility upkeep.
All employees receive a free membership to the Club.
Applications can be picked up at 2920 E. Zion Dr. Fayetteville, AR 72704
Cafe' Team Member
We are currently seeking a part-time Cafe’ team member.
- Part time team member to work in Cadence Café making food and beverage menu items for our members and guests.
- Previous experience as a Barista and/or smoothie maker preferred but not required
- Previous cash handling skills a plus.
- Complimentary fitness membership included with employment
- To apply, please stop by our front desk and fill out an application or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A passion for fitness and results!
- High school diploma
- Enthusiasm is a must; we will teach the skills needed to succeed.
- Sales experience, communication and a strong focus on the customer/client.
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a professional, tactful manner
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Basic computer skills.
- Understands the opportunities of the business: every phone call, prospects walking through the door, in and out of the club.
- Generates sales by:
- Conducting club tours
- Answering telephone inquiries
- Provide current and accurate pricing and promotional details
- Strives to continuously improve the member experience and retention rates.
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills.
- Assists each member with questions and various changes to membership.
- Maintains information on club history, background, philosophy, facilities and staff.
- Has a thorough knowledge of, adheres to, and enforces Company policies and procedures as they pertain to gym operations.
Apply in person at Fayetteville Athletic Club 2920 E. Zion Rd Fayetteville, AR 72703
No phone calls or emails please.
FAC Personal Trainers provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize the member’s health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service.
FAC Personal Trainers have the following responsibilities:
- Build client base through conducting fitness assessments and demonstrating the value of personal training, including safe and proper exercise techniques
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-up, and re-assessments to show progress
- Provide hospitality to all members
- Personal training experience
- Desire to transform lives through educating members on health and wellness topics
- Understand principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Possess or be willing to learn sales skills
- Ability to self-promote and network
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Adjust and operate fitness equipment
- Must be able to work early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Approved Personal Training Certification required
- CPR/AED certification required
Please send resumes and references to email@example.com. No phone calls.
We are currently seeking part time morning and afternoon team members to work in our Housekeeping department. All part time and full time positions include a complimentary fitness membership to FAC.
The Retreat Day Spa at Fayetteville Athletic Club is looking to hire a licensed massage therapist for either a full-time or part time position. Hours to include early evenings and Saturdays. Therapists are paid commission plus tips. Experience in deep tissue/sports massage, maternity massage, and being in a spa environment is preferred but not mandatory. Must be willing to work as a team member, manage time well, and be friendly and professional with clients! Email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring your resume’ to the spa.
Pilates Personal Trainer
The Pilates Center at FAC is looking to hire a certified Pilates Reformer Trainer for either a full-time or part time position. Email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.
Group Fitness Instructors
We are currently seeking certified group fitness instructors for various classes. Please email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Youth Fitness Center Staff
Fayetteville Athletic Club is currently seeking a high energy individual to work in the Youth Fitness Center.
We are accepting applications for high-energy part-time Youth Fitness Center Coach for Monday through Thursday evenings and Saturday Mornings with a temporary increase in hours for the the summer. A Youth Fitness Center Coach will be responsible for creating, leading, instructing and motivation youth members to complete a daily exercising program. The coach must have basic knowledge of strength equipment and training. Must be able to ensure safety as well as encourage participation in assigned activities. The Coach is the front person for parent and youth communication and must have good decision making/troubleshooting skills. A good Youth Fitness Center Coach must be able to work independently and self-supervise. At all times the Coach will set a positive example by leading and interacting with every activity. If interested please contact our Fitness Director, Mica Mitchell O’Dell by emailing Fitness@fayac.com.
If you do not have a resume and cover letter, you may click on the job application link below, fill it out and bring it to the front desk at the club.
Please fill out the following form and we'll reach out to you as soon as we can. We look forward to helping you achieve your fitness goals.