Tennis rules and policies
Membership Requirement & Guest Policy
- A tennis membership is required to access tennis amenities
- FAC members that do not have a Tennis membership may utilize the tennis courts for a $10 per use fee.
- Guest may utilize FAC tennis courts playing with a member and a $20.00 use fee.
- Lessons: 24 hour advance cancellation is required or the lesson charged to the member
- Tennis shorts, warm-up suits, tennis dresses, regular hemmed shorts, blouses/ shirts and required.
- Tank tops are permissible for female players
- Jeans are not allowed
- Proper tennis shoes are required. Black soles are not permitted. Cleated, knobbed or ribbed shoes of any type are not allow on the courts.
Court Reservation Policies
- Courts may be reserved up to 3 days in advance.
- Members will be charged a fee of $20 if they do not show for their reserved slot or fail to cancel their reservation within 24 hours.
- Courts will be opened for anyone on the waitlist for anyone that is 5 minutes or more late for their reserved court.
- USTA league season play will be chosen by the Team Captains and reserved at the beginning of each league season. $28 indoor court fee is charged to both members and non-members during the USTA season play. This fee will be divided evenly among the players occupying the court.
- Any USTA league courts that are not canceled within 48 hours of the scheduled league play will be charged to the remaining team members playing on the the same team/same day. The fee will will be divided evenly among remaining team members.
- All tennis players must check into the Tennis Front desk prior to play – no exceptions