Tennis rules and policies
- Court reservations are limited to one reservation per player in a 24 hour period.
- Court reservations may be made up to 72 hours in advance.
- Members must cancel court reservations a minimum 6 hours in advance or be subject to a $20 court fee.
- Non-member guest fee is $20 per person, per court reservation.
- Only tennis center members may reserve a court or have access to tennis programing and activities.
- Each court is limited to a maximum Four (4) players during court time booking.
- Cardio Tennis fee is $5.00 per class.
- There are no refunds for cardio tennis.
- Players arriving more than 10 minutes late Cardio will forfeit their spot to players on the wait list.
- Due to the limited capacity of Cardio, all pre-registered participants, including no-shows, will be charged for the class.
- Cardio Tennis players/participants must be 16 year old or older.
- Maximum number of players per Cardio Tennis class is 11.
- All players cancelling lessons within 12 hours of the scheduled lesson time will be charged for the lesson.
- Parents are not permitted on the court during lesson time unless requested by the coach.
- All lessons performed without a package will be charged at the single lesson rate.
- $8 per player
- Only 2 nonmembers per roster.
- If your match extends beyond our club operating hours please exit the club within 10 minutes of match completion.
Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to be in the tennis center or table tennis area unattended. Parents please check your children into the Kids Fit Fun FACtory where they will be supervised while you are on court.